Saturday, March 5, 2011

Confrontation part 3

DAMMIT! He’s FUCKING WITH ME I know it!

I’m so sorry. Something slammed against my window this time. Hard. There’s no way I’m letting that fucking thing inside. I had to stop and inscribe the Tetragrammaton…well…I’ll explain further on down.

Last I left off, I was running towards my apartment. The fog was still thick on the ground, and by now I was sick and fucking tired of it. I’m exhausted by running and screaming and just…fucking everything. I’m tired of it all. Everything hurt so bad, and my legs were so sore that the fog felt like cobwebs holding my legs down. I stumbled through the dark and onto the road that led to my apartment, thinking to myself that the worst had to be over. But it wasn’t. It had really just begun.

In my defense, by this time I was so numb from my experiences that I wasn’t thinking. It took a while for me to notice at first, but I gradually came to realize that the street was completely empty. No cars, no people. Nothing. The police were supposed to be patrolling. No sign of them at all. I went from a slow run to a walk, and then just stopped together. No apartment lights were on. I turned around and looked for any sign of life, but as far as I could tell there wasn’t anything.

And then I heard laughter. Human laughter. It came from down the street at first. I ran forward to catch sight of it, but the laughing died down before I caught up to it. Then I heard it behind me, back from where I came. I turned around, and the laughter faded away. And then I heard it coming from everywhere. All around me, laughter filled the empty street. I couldn’t take it. I ran. Gods help me, I ran straight towards my apartment and never looked back.

I managed to open the door and slammed it behind me, locking it and then sliding down onto the floor. I was done. I was fucking done. I didn’t care anymore. It was over. The outside world could go fuck itself.

For about 10 minutes, I sat there in the darkness of my apartment trying to get back to a normal breathing pattern. My mind was too tired to even begin swimming through all the horrible things that had just happened. Suddenly there was a loud crash in my kitchen. I jumped up and backed up against the door. It sounded like something wooden had fallen against the kitchen tile. It took me a moment to realize it was one of the dining room set chairs my parents had given me. But that led me to wonder…what the Hell caused it to fall?

My mind gradually came to a conclusion too horrifying to accept. It was inside the house. It was in my fucking home.

I ran through the darkness into the hallway leading to my room, slamming against the wall with my shoulder as I clumsily stumbled around trying to find my way there. I traveled down the hallway, pushed against the door and opened it effortlessly. I flipped the light switch and slammed the door behind me, making sure to lock it. I fell back, too tired to stand up anymore.
I didn’t understand. What was it? What was fucking with my head? Did it want to kill me? Thousands of questions flashed through my head as I stared at my door in disbelief. What was happening? I crawled backwards on the floor over some paper. I looked down on it. It was the enormous print out of my Goetic summoning circle with the Operator Symbol in it.

And there it was. I’d come full circle. In my haste, in my arrogance, I’d invited this fucking thing in. But it had a name. I had given it a name. I knew for certain. It was Slenderman. It had to be. Nothing else made sense.

But I had a chance. I could fight it. The Ars Goetia brought it here, after all. I grabbed a nearby cloth, one I used to clean my glass table, and wrapped it around my hand. On it, I inscribed the Tetragrammaton, and bound within was the Operator Symbol. I was going to need this to finish the ceremony to banish this motherfucker from whence he came.

I set up a few candles in the parameter and light them and start doing the Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram with some modifications. At first things were going smoothly and I could get the incantation off. That is, until I heard something knocking at my door. The door to my room. I choked out the rest of the incantation as the knocking got more violent. A tentacle smashed through the door, tearing a fucking hole in the wood. It lashed out towards me just a few short syllables before I could finish the final Keys to the Abyss and wrapped around my throat, choking me and lifting me into the air. Two more tentacles came out from the darkness of the hallway, one grabbing each of my hands before I had much of a chance to move at all. I struggled as my brain was deprived of oxygen and the color gradually faded from my vision.

Somehow, I freed one of my hands, and thank the Gods it was the one with my Sigil cloth. Tetragrammaton firmly in hand, I grabbed the appendage around my throat. I couldn’t see what happened, but it let go. I could feel the intense heat from the contact between the sigil and the thing’s…skin? I don’t know, all I know is that it let go of my fucking throat and I could breathe once more. I almost wish it hadn’t. I almost wished it had fucking killed me, to spare me the sight. Dozens of the fucking tendrils had exploded into my room, slithering into everything I own from the darkness beyond. I had one shot at this. I kicked the candle at the edge of the summoning circle and onto the paper. The edge caught on fire.

Zazas, Zazas, Nasatanada Zazas! I breathed out, completing the last utterance of the Key of the Abyss.

The flames from the paper burned through the Circle of Solomon, and the tentacles pulled themselves off the surfaces, thrashing wildly in the air before catching on fire. Each one slowly started to burn and pulled out from my room, illuminating the rest of the apartment in a putrid green glow. I backed up into the foot of my bed, terrified as the darkness receded. I waited in silence for a good twenty minutes. I finally got up and looked out my window into the night. The fog was starting to dissipate. I started to feel like I was safe again. For now.

I spent the next half an hour up until these updates warding this room with Tetragrammaton symbols and Operator Symbols. My room is completely warded. I’ve religiously been reading up on Slenderman and trying to learn as much as I can. From what I gather, this isn’t over with. Not by a long shot. I’ve got plans to implement the Ars Goetia next as a final defense, this time with other demons instead of this Slenderfucker.

I decided to include a picture of my Tetragrammaton charm at the bottom. I’ve also included a picture of the original Tetragrammaton as a point of reference, I drew this in a hurry so parts of it might not be clear.
















Jesus. I don’t even know anymore. I’m sorry readers. I’m sorry Kal. I’m only glad that you aren’t dead yet. I’m going to figure this out, I promise.

Love Under Will
93/93

Previous/Next

2 comments:

  1. GOD DAMMIT GOD DAMMIT GOD DAMMIT! WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO? I LOSE INTERNET FOR A FEW DAYS AND YOU GO AND DECIDE THAT SUMMONING IT WAS A GOOD FUCKING IDEA? WHAT THE FUCK, YOU FUCKING IDIOT. YOU JUST ALWAYS HAVE TO BE FUCKING RIGHT DON'T YOU, ALWAYS HAVE TO GO AND BE SNIDE MOTHERFUCKER. ALWAYS HAVE TO GO PROVE EVERYONE ELSE WRONG.

    Alright...
    Okay well at least you're alright for now. Christ man what the fucking hell. Dude give me a call... we've really gotta talk. Now. And seriously dude, don't go and pull any shit like that again.

    Keep safe...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait.
    You're a student at St. Edwards University, correct?
    The St. Edwards in Austin Texas?

    I believe we may be able to help each other. At the very least, you're the only other person in the entire Greater Austin area I've found who has also encountered Slender Man.

    Contact me at ark.svidrigailov@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete