Saturday, January 22, 2011

Weird Metal

I dunno why, but I'm really tired and not in the mood to sleep. So instead I traversed through youtube listening to some fucking bizarre music.

Started here.



Got to here.



Detoured to here...



Picked up this little gem.



Then went here.



Went back and found this again.



And then I found Avent-garde Jazz Metal. I fuckin' dig this shit.





At some point in time, I found this. I have no fucking clue what hole I crawled into, but man do they have some great drugs here.





And now I'm tired and I can't take any more of this.

Oh, fine. I'll include one last gem. The best band I found today.



Have fun.

93/93

Previous/Next

1 comment:

  1. Damien... I need to ask you a favor.

    You're the only person I know who knows about this sort of thing, is there any validity at all in what this guy is saying about Crowley?

    http://slenderia.blogspot.com/2011/02/other-origin-ideas.html

    ReplyDelete